- University of Colorado at Boulder College of Law,
J.D. – 2022
- University of Colorado at Boulder,
B.S. – 2019
- Colorado, 2022
Areas of Practice
- Title 32 Special Districts
- Local Governments, Authorities, and Improvement Districts
- Real Estate Development and Due Diligence
- Special District Separations, Workouts and Dispute Resolution
- Water, Sewer and Wastewater
- Public Financing
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Young Lawyer’s Division
- Evergreen Chamber of Commerce
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers
Glory S. Schmidt, Esq.
Ms. Schmidt earned her bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of Colorado where she graduated summa cum laude. She also earned her law degree from the University of Colorado, where she was a member of the Business Law Society and participated in contract and deal negotiation competitions.
Ms. Schmidt practice focuses on the representation of special districts, local governments, quasi-municipal entities. She also performs general counsel duties, including meeting preparation, election coordination, inclusion and exclusion of property, and governmental contracting. Before joining Erb Law, LLC, Ms. Schmidt practiced civil litigation where she learned the nuances of how to draft agreements that help her clients avoid going to court. Ms. Schmidt enjoys problem-solving, writing, and using creative strategies to help clients overcome their legal challenges, no matter how complicated.